||[Jul. 28th, 2005|09:42 am]
1. Finished secret project one and one swatch for the magknits project. Eee.|
Knitpicks Shimmer is a nifty yarn. I hate the variagation since it doesn't work for most applications I could choose, but the weight and sheen of the yarn (especially after you wash it) is amazing. I have an extra skein of it, and a clever plot for a possible use.
Also - http://www.rose-kim.com/rose-kimknits/
Amusing comments every Thursday on silly knitting projects.
2. The heat wave broke. Instead of 85, it was 73 in my room. Eeee cool weather.
3. Uploaded two pics from Idea no Hi. There's one of the first boss, and one of the priestess lass flinging Buddha statues.
4. Finally got past where I was stuck in Last Bible 3. Basically, the hero lad was stuck near a town with a mysterious tower that wanted a code, his brother was sulking near a lake, and there was really nowhere to go. Everyone in the mysterious tower town were babbling about numbers.
Turns out, you were supposed to mystically divine the numbers for the code from the number of books in the military camp's bookshelves. Of course, not knowing Japanese doesn't help my puzzle solving skills.
5. Tried a game called 'First Queen' out of curiousity. It looks to be a SNES game that may have used the mouse for controlling things. I ended up with a conga line of soldiers trotting around behind me, cracked up laughing, and decided that I had better things to do with my time.
6. Job interview next week. Wish me luck.